“Islamic And Non-Revealed Knowledge In Facing The Global Challenges ERA”
Seminar sub themes are based on the perspective of Quran:
- Global challenges in the era of pandemic.
- Medical science and health.
- Integration between Islamic and non-revealed knowledge in the light of Industrial Revolution 4.0.
- Maqasid al-Shariah.
- Islamic sciences in studying the non-revealed sciences.
- Innovation in learning.
- Applications of technology in developing knowledge.
- Contemporary issues related to Islamic and non-revealed knowledge.
- Contemporary issues in Islamic education.
- Contemporary Islamic personalities in the field of Islamic and non-revealed knowledge.
- Islamic and non-revealed knowledge for people with special needs.
- The role of institutions and non-governmental organizations in global challenges.
- Arts and cultures in Islam.
- Islamic manuscripts and textual studies.
- Military, political, economic and social issues from Islamic perspectives.